1. The www.registermymarriage.com website (“Website”) is an internet based portal owned and operated by Ten Strike Consultancy Private Limited (Hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its Registered Office at FA-45, Ground Floor, Shivaji Enclave, New Delhi -110027.
2. www.registermymarriage.com takes your privacy seriously. We have made our policy as clear as possible so that you can rest assured that you are in good hands.
www.registermymarriage.comis committed to respecting the privacy rights of all users of www.registermymarriage.com and to protecting your personal information. This policy describes how information about you may be used, how it may be disclosed and how you may access this information.
This page will serve as a policy of our privacy practices and a summary of your privacy rights.
Please note our primary concern is to provide a platform for quick and simple online / consultation.
Be advised, in case your question or consultation contains matters of high security risk or there is a high privacy concern we suggest you to use alternate services.
3. Information that may be collected
In order to use www.registermymarriage.com, you are asked to enter an e-mail address and other personal details like date of birth, date of marriage, place of marriage etc. This process will allow us to assist you approaching the concerned authorities for the purposes of getting desired results. However, in some cases it may not be possible for us to provide the service in question without receiving specific information from you and in some cases you would be requested by the consulting Professional Expert to provide additional information in order to answer your questions. We automatically track and collect IP addresses, domain servers, type of web browsers, computers and domain servers used to access the site, referring source to the site and your interaction with the site and the browser, (Collectively “Traffic data”).We also collect information you provide voluntarily on the Site and through responses to surveys, questionnaires and the like.
5. Web Beacons
In limited circumstances we also may use Web Beacons to collect anonymous, non-personal information about your use of our Site and the sites of selected sponsors and advertisers, and your use of emails, special promotions or newsletters we send to you. “Web Beacons” are tiny graphic image files imbedded in a web page or email that provide a presence on the web page or email and send back to its home server information from the user’s browser. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using the Site and selected sponsors’ and advertisers’ sites, or opening our emails, and for what purposes.
6. Website Analytics
We may use third party website analytics services in connection with the Site. These website analytics services do not collect Personal Information that you do not voluntarily enter into the Site. These services do not track your browsing habits across websites, which do not use their services. We are using the information collected from these services to find usability problems to make the Site easier to use. The recordings will never identify you or your account.
7. Storage of Information
We store all Traffic Data and review postings indefinitely, even after “deletion,” and may archive such information elsewhere. We store all Personal Information until you request that we modify or delete it, in which case we may still end up retaining some of that information, as it may be impossible to remove your account without some residual information being retained by us.
www.registermymarriage.com has no obligation to delete any data or information you provide following termination of your account or the account of any professional to whom your data or information was submitted through the Site.
Our Website is not directed at children, and we do not seek to collect any information from children including those under the age of 18. If we learn that we have received any information from an individual under the age of 18, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or a parent or legal guardian) to inform him or her that he or she cannot use the Services and subsequently we will delete that information from our own servers.
9. How information about you may be used by www.registermymarriage.com
Personal information like your name, address, gender, details of marriage and age details is collected when you start a new consultation request. These are saved in our records for future reference and future consultation requests.
We may also use your de-identified Personal Information to run (or authorize third parties to run) statistical research on individual or aggregate trends. Such research would only use your Personal Information in an anonymous manner that cannot be tied directly back to you.
Primarily your email will be used to:
- Provide to you the services offered by the Site.
- Troubleshoot problems, provide you with system or administrative messages, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- Payment notifications: Bill any amounts due from you through our affiliate merchants.
- Deliver information to you that is relevant to your interests, such as notifications and reminders related to consultation.
- Recommend certain resources, inform you about our product and services.
- Customize and improve your experience.
- Detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity.
- We have a no-spam policy.
However, in other instances, non-personal information collected may be used for statistical analysis, improvement of services, and customization of web design, content layout and services.
10. Sharing of information
- To provide the service offered through this Web site, we will forward your information to the Lawyers/Professionals identified when you complete our form and request a consultation in order for them to contact you, to evaluate your needs, and to determine whether to represent you. When you submit your request, you consent to release of your information to those Lawyers. As part of this process, the Lawyers agree to keep your information confidential and agree not to share it with any third party without your express permission.
- We will disclose your information to Government authorities when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, valid legal process, a court order, a current judicial proceeding, or to protect our rights or property.
- In order to customize your advertising interactions, we may share Personal Information with advertisers and other third parties only on an aggregate (i.e., non-personally-identifiable) basis.
- We may share your de-identified Personal Information with third parties to enable them to run statistical research on individual or aggregate trends.
11. User Choice and controlling your Personal Information
As a registered user of the Site, you can modify/delete Personal Information you have included in your profile. However, it may be impossible to remove your information without some residual information being retained by www.registermymarriage.com.
Please note www.registermymarriage.com has no obligation to delete any data or information following termination of your account. We would try our best to remove/mask any unintentional disclosure of personal information by you during consultations, but are not obligated to do so.
You make the choice of making your data available to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information. For example we use multiple layers of firewall security and different degree of encryption for your sensitive personal data.
Our employees and consulting Lawyers may share case information with each other for payment and operational purposes, only in order to provide efficient Professional services.
Your personal data may in some situations be seen by third parties, such as Lawyers or operations and maintenance contractors repairing and maintaining our technical systems. The respective contracts require businesses to protect the information we share with them. www.registermymarriage.com will use the information received to provide our services in the best interest of the company.
We will share your case information when required to comply with court order or other legal process. We may use and share your case information to protect the rights, property or safety of www.registermymarriage.com or another party, or to respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
www.registermymarriage.com website may contain links to other sites. Please observe that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements these websites.
We might send notifications and reminders to the email ids provided by you. www.registermymarriage.com will not be responsible for the information loss or privacy loss due to the incorrect email id provided by you.